STREET CLOSURES for all Races:
The street closures would obviously cause some inconvenience to some of the citizens of the City but they do not shut down any one sector in the City. The residents will have detour options to negotiate.
- Barranca from Lake to Creek, eastbound and westbound (5:00am to 1:00pm).
- Barranca from Creek to Jeffrey (8:00am to 8:30am) as needed (intersection of Creek and Barranca for about 4-5 minutes).
- Jeffrey Road from Irvine Center Drive to Alton (8:00am to 8:30am) as needed.
- Barranca from Shadow Run Apartments to Laguna Canyon Road (8:00am to 11:30am). Exit can stay open from the apartments to Jeffrey after 8:20am. Before 8:20am, eastbound lanes can stay open and be split to allow for residents to exit on Barranca and turn left on Jeffrey.
- The #3 lane on northbound Jeffrey from the Gelson’s Market entrance to the north end of the bike trail bridge (8:00am to 9:00am).
- Valley Oak from Sonada to Irvine Center Drive (8:05am to 11:30am). Residents exit on Alton from the neighborhood and Verizon employees enter from Sand Canyon.
- Laguna Canyon Road from Alton to Irvine Center Drive (8:20am to 11:30am).
– Irvine Executive tenants: enter from Alton;
– Blizzard Entertainment is not open on Saturday;
– Broadcom enters from Alton;
– Marchun trucks use the #2 lane on Laguna Canyon Road using Barranca westbound;
– Medical building on Laguna Canyon Road between Waterworks Way and Irvine Center Drive: enter from Irvine Center Drive using southbound Laguna Canyon Road, exit using the southbound Laguna Canyon Road, and making a right on Waterworks Way.
- The #2 lane on eastbound Alton from the south bike trail exit to Pacifica (8:30am to 11:00am).
- The #2 lane on Pacifica from Alton to the bike trail (8:30am to 11:00am).
- Waterworks Way from Laguna Canyon Road to Discovery (8:20am to 11:30am) as needed. Only one lane will be used.
- Discovery from Waterworks Way to Irvine Center Drive (8:30am to 11:30am) as needed. Only one lane is needed.
- The #3 lane on eastbound Irvine Center Drive from Laguna Canyon Road to Discovery (8:30am to 11:00am).
- Creek from the San Diego Creek bike path to Barranca (9:00am to 11:30am) as needed. The course can be roped off so that northbound traffic can enter into the gas station and shopping center. Residents from the lake side of Creek can only turn left at Barranca.
- Streets coming in contact with the inside lanes of the north segment of Yale Loop from Barranca “east” to Barranca “west” (8:00am to 8:50am) as needed.
- Lake at Barranca, north of the intersection (8:14am to 8:45am) as needed.
- The #2 lane on westbound Barranca from Lake to West Yale Loop (8:00am to 8:50am).